Monday, June 13, 2011

Full Stop

My husband, Nick, came into the house from his shop and says, 'you're going to need to go to Grainger tomorrow'. First of all, this is NOT the first thing a wife wants to hear coming out of her husband's mouth. lol. Second, saying I need to go to Grainger means only one thing, something is broke.

As I'd suspected with his initial comment, something was in fact broke. The capacitors in his table saw needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, this means that all work that requires the table saw is at a full stop until the capacitors are replaced.

So off I went to Grainger today.

I think that sometimes they look for the most off the wall places to put these stores. They have two in central Ohio, and both are tucked back in industrial parks. I get it. I really do. They are an industrial supply company. But that doesn't make them any easier to find.

Needless to say, I did find the store I was looking for and they had the two capacitors I was needing.




 Hopefully all will go well tonight when Nick puts the new additions back on the table saw motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment